Friday, April 24, 2009

Swim Day!

Today we decided to go to the pool. We try to go every week with our friends the Hays, but we usually go on Saturday. However, this Saturday is the big Holland Happening celebration in town so we took the opportunity to go today instead. We had a nice time... Meredith, Aubrey, and Alanda played and splashed and Krista and I got to chat. We got the girls good and tired so they'd all take good afternoon naps in hopes we could get together for pizza and a movie tonight.

When I got home there was an email from Brian. He went swimming today too! I guess they do a big "Swim Call" thing, where they get to jump off the flight deck into the water. He said the jump was about 35 feet, and the water was a warm 80 degrees. He said it was a nice break in routine. It was nice to get some pictures of him and Meredith enjoyed seeing daddy swimming!


And a picture of what they're REALLY doing when they say they're working hard!

No comments: