Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Fun

What a great summer its been so far... I honestly can't complain! Last summer was so cold that most of our outdoor play still involved jackets. This year its been warm enough to get the kiddie pool set up and the sprinklers going! I just hope this weather keeps up.

Since Brian is still deployed and I was going to be spending my 30th birthday without him I decided to treat myself to a trip to Vegas with the girls. While I was there, Grandma and Papa Graves came up and watched Meredith for a long weekend. She of course loved it and got super spoiled by them. What a treat for her, and a wonderful birthday present for me!

Grandma got Meredith a bug box (among many other presents!)
She was enthralled!
Just starting to get the hang of this pottying idea...
Grandma and Auntie Patty
Hiking around Joseph Whidbey beach
Hiking with Papa
Putting picked daisies in a vase
A day at Greenbank Farm
Watching the ducks
This girl just loves to be outside!
Helping Mama unwrap her birthday present
A sunny day in the kiddie pool
Playing with the "waterfall"

No comments: