We all piled in Mandi's car... 8 of us and 5 carseats. I'm not even sure how we did it... it was tight! It was so awesome that we could all go together though, instead of taking separate cars. We were sure we'd given ourselves plenty of time to get down there and have dinner on the way, but we ended up being half an hour late. None of us knew how long the show was, and I was a little worried as we walked in that we were seeing the last number. But there was still plenty of show left to be seen! It was really long too, and I'm kind of glad we were late because for as much as Meredith loves Thomas, I'm not sure she would have sat for the entire hour and a half.
It was really fun. There were actual trains, just smaller stage-sized versions, that came in and out. The story was about the circus so there were plenty of characters and songs. At one point they were doing a song about the rain and had the kids get up to dance and stomp their feet like thunder. Meredith went crazy! She was dancing so fast and having a grand time... and I was laughing so hard I was crying!!
At the end of it we actually got out of there only spending $5 on a bendy straw. It was 10:30 by the time we got home and into bed, but it was well worth the late night! Now we just have to wait 4 months to do the Day Out with Thomas!
gives you an idea of what this thing was all about!
seeing a girl in a Thomas the Train shirt and boots, that she was just dressed
for the occassion. Little do they know this is Meredith's every day wardrobe!



No comments:
Post a Comment