Friday, March 13, 2009

Skagit Children's Museum

A day out with our friends! I had to go into Burlington to hit Costco, so I suggested to Krista that we try to fit all 3 carseats in one of our cars and hit the Children's Museum. Especially now that our favorite local playgym (Little Leaps) has essentially closed, I'm always looking for fun things to do. And indoor things are still pretty key... spring still feels a long way from visiting us here in the Northwest.

We got all 3 carseats and all 5 of us loaded into my car and headed off to Burlington. The girls thought it was pretty cool, getting to sit next to each other in the car. We hit Costco, did lunch at Red Robin, then headed over to the museum. It had been a while since we had been, and Meredith seemed to have a really good time. Krista rallied the big girls and played with them, and I chased toddler Alanda around. We spent a couple hours there... well worth the drive and $5 admission!

And it was day 4 with no nap... so Meredith and I did an early dinner when we got home, and I had her in bed by 6:45. Here's hoping she'll sleep till at least 8 tomorrow morning!





No comments: