We obviously don't get very much sun up in these neck of the woods. Especially during the winter when the sun is so low in the sky. Well last week we had a couple days in a row of beautiful, sunny days! We took advantage of it and went to the park one day and down to the beach another. On the way to the beach the sun was beaming in Meredith's window and right into her eyes. In California I always kept screens up on the window, but here we so rarely need them. As she was squinting to get the sun out of her eyes she said "Mama, turn off the light!". Baby, that's one light I can't turn out (nor do I want to)!!
Here are some pictures of our day down at City Beach playing at the park and throwing rocks into the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment