It was time. Every few years I get so sick of my long hair which is always just pulled back, and go get it chopped. Then it grows out till I get sick of it again. Now that Meredith is in preschool 3 mornings a week I have time to do "me things" like get pedicures and haircuts! So last week I scheduled an appointment for a cut & perm. It was cutting it close to the three hours Meredith is in school, and I was 15 min late picking her up, but the cut was so worth it! I feel like a new (prettier) woman!

And a few randoms of the kid...

Painting with her dot pens. She was concentrating SO hard and doing such a good job!

A pretty picture she colored for Daddy when we went to dinner one night.

When Monica came out to visit she brought Meredith this great little Thomas the Train "laptop" that her boys were done using. Meredith LOVES it!
No comments:
Post a Comment