Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well it seems...

It seems the photo upload feature here isn't much easier than the babysite's one. It likes to upload photos in the opposite order and not let me drag or copy & paste. Ick. Shouldn't be a problem when I'm just uploading two or three pics per post though. Hopefully. And maybe I can figure out how to make it work properly. Hopefully.

In the meantime we still have a couple days of Hawaii left. The morning before we left we went out to Gazebos Restaurant at the Kapalua Bay Hotel. Its one of my favorite breakfast places, and I of course got Portugese sausage, rice, and eggs! Yum! After breakfast we walked down to the tidepools. Meredith wanted NO help... she's a big girl and could do it herself! Brian and I were really nervous watching her climb the rocks, but she did it like she'd been doing it for years.





No comments: