Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waffles!

This morning I decided I'd make Meredith and I a fancy breakfast. When Brian is home we almost always go out to brunch on Sundays, but when he's not home it takes too much energy to get up and ready and out of the house at a decent hour. In fact, as I write this its 1:30, I just put Meredith down for a nap and I'm still unshowered and in my jammies. That's what Sundays are for though, right? So this morning I thought I'd try something different. I got out the waffle maker and made up some waffles and eggs and bacon. Meredith loved her bacon and waffles. Her waffle was elephant shaped. I'm so glad Brian & I decided on the circus themed waffle maker instead of those boring square ones! What a nice way to spend Sunday. And Brian will be home in just a few days so we have a lot to look forward to this week! We also woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground this morning. As long as it doesn't delay the guys coming home its welcome, otherwise it better stay FAR away!!


No comments: